We are pleased to invite you to the Second International Conference on Applied Mathematics in Engineering (ICAME'21), 1-3 September 2021. Due to the unforeseeable conditions caused by Covid19 pandemic, the conference will be held online via ZOOM.
Detailed information including abstract submission and registration fees is available on the conference website: http://icame.balikesir.edu.tr
Abstract submission is necessary to attend the conference. All abstracts must be submitted to ICAME’21 via EasyChair online submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icame21
Note that if you have submitted an abstract for ICAME’20-postponed, and you would like to attend ICAME’21, you need to submit your abstract AGAIN via Easychair.
The authors who have presented their research at the conference will have the opportunity of publishing their extended full-text papers based on the selection by the committee. Note that the full-text papers will be submitted "after" the conference.
The list of the journals confirmed are as follows:
- An International Journal of Optimization and Control: Theories & Applications (IJOCTA) - indexed in SCOPUS and ULAKBIM (website)
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (JCAM), indexed in SCI (website)
- Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena (MMNP), indexed in SCI-E (website)
- Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization (NACO), indexed in ESCI (website)
- Springer Book - Nonlinear Systems and Complexity Series (website)
Detailed information on post-conference publication opportunities (including SCIE/ESCI/SCOPUS indexed journals and Springer books) can be found at http://icame.balikesir.edu.tr/proceedings.html
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other queries: email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your high-quality submissions.
ICAME’21 Organizing Committee
The Second International Conference on Applied Mathematics in Engineering